Poisonous if absorbed by skin
contact, inhaled or swallowed.
Attacks eyes. The fumes first cause
smarting, then watering of the eyes.
This should be taken as a warning
sign. Will irritate the nose, throat
and skin. Repeated exposure may
cause allergic disorders. Sensitive
workers should use protective
clothing. Avoid contact with eyes,
skin and clothing. Do not inhale
vapour or spray mist. When opening
the container and using the product
wear cotton overalls buttoned to the
neck and wrist, washable hat, elbow
length PVC gloves, goggles and half
face piece respirator with canister
specified for Formaldehyde. If
product on skin, immediately wash
with soap and water. If the product
is in eyes, wash it out immediately
with water. Wash hands after use.
After each day’s use, wash gloves,
goggles, contaminated clothing and
respirator and if rubber wash with
detergent and warm water.
If poisoning occurs, contact a
Doctor or Poisons Information
Centre. Phone Australia 131126. If
swallowed, do NOT induce
vomiting. Give a glass of water. If
skin contact occurs, remove
contaminated clothing and wash
skin thoroughly. Remove from
contaminated area. Apply artificial
respiration if not breathing. If in
eyes, hold eyes open, flood with
water for at least 15 minutes and
see a Doctor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT
FOR THE CONTROL OF
FOOTROT IN SHEEP
Additional information is listed in the
Material Safety Data Sheet.
ONLY IN EMERGENCY
CALL 1800127 406 ALL
Refer to Material Safety
APVMA Approval no.
Redox Pty Ltd
ABN 92 000 762 345
Locked Bag 15, Minto NSW
Tel: +61 2 9733 3000
Fax: +61 2 9733 3111