Gas Supply Application Form for your Development
Thanks for your enquiry. Please take a few minutes to complete the information below and send it back to us with a SITE LAYOUT and LO-
CATION PLAN showing the PROPOSED GAS METER LOCATIONS (subject to approval by British Gas). All plans must be to scale. Please also
identify any roadways that are NOT subject to adoption by the Local Authority. Please provide elevation plans for any gas meters that are
not to be installed at ground level (i.e. atted properties). It is important that all elds are completed. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR ADVICE,
PLEASE CALL US ON 0333 202 9580.
UIP Ref No: Shipper Ref No: Account Manager:
OFFICE USE ONLY
1. DEVELOPER/CUSTOMER DETAILS
Developer’s Name: Contact Name:
Telephone No: Mobile No:
2. SITE ADDRESS
Site Location: Previous application number if any:
3. SITE DETAILS (Please tick as applicable and provide additional information on a separate sheet as necessary)
- In addition to properties applied for, will future development be fed from this site? *If answered yes, please mark
position of future development on your plan and indicate the house type and number of bedrooms per property, if known.
- It would help us if we knew your planning reference number: Local Authority Planning Ref
4. DOMESTIC HOUSE TYPES WITH GAS HEATING
No of Bed-
- Are properties timber framed? Yes No
(If yes, please note in some instances we only allow Universal meter boxes)
- Will any individual meter use more than 60kw ? Yes No
(Please provide additional information on a separate sheet as necessary)
IMPORTANT NOTE: To meet with Government energy policy, we now t smart meters as standard unless diculties prevent their function. Please
also note British Gas will be the designated supplier for each property for both gas and electric.
6. SITE PLAN AND TERMINATION POINTS (please tick to conrm the following information is included with this application).
Site location plan and site boundary drawing (Section 38 if available).
Scaled site plan – (including plot numbers).
7. TYPE OF GAS METER BOX (Please identify what types of meter boxes you require)
Built in (recessed) No.
Surface Mounted No.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE SEE ATTACHED GUIDANCE ON METER POSITIONS.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Choosing a universal meter box is conditional on the Developer taking full responsibility for any future claims associated with
trips or falls, resulting in injury, due to the box being placed in an unsuitable position against British Gas’s advice.
5. EXCAVATION AND REINSTATEMENT OF TRENCHES (Please indicate on your plan any section of the highway that you will not be able to excavate)
Who will excavate, nell, and backll trenches within the site boundary? Developer British Gas
No ducting should be installed without consulting us rst, we will be pleased to provide you details once your quotation has been accepted.
As the builder/developer of the above site I/we hereby declare that to the best of my/our ability the information given in this application for site
services is correct, and request British Gas to supply a gas mains network based on the submitted details.
Signature: Print Name: Position/Title: Date: / /
Please return to:
Telephone No: 0333 202 9580
At British Gas, we care about privacy and we protect your personal data. We want to be transparent about how we use your personal data, so
before you read our Terms and Conditions, we want to point out that British Gas Trading Limited is the data controller of your personal data.
Although our Privacy Notice does not form part of the contract between you and British Gas Trading Limited, we recommend that you read our
Privacy Notice, to understand how we collect and use your personal data and your data protection rights. Please see our Privacy Notice at british-