ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
FOR RELIEF AFTER ORDER OR DECREE
STATE OF HAWAI‘I
FC- NO. - -
MOVANT OR MOVANT’S ATTORNEY (Name, Address and Phone Number)
YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED to appear before the Judge presiding in this case at the date, time and place
indicated below and at that time to show cause, if you have any, why certain orders should not be made as described in
the items marked below, in the afﬁdavit which is attached, or in other afﬁdavits or pleadings as may be ﬁled and served
with this order.
DATE OF HEARING: TIME: : A.M. / P.M.
PLACE OF HEARING:
FAMILY COURT, FIFTH CIRCUIT
3970 KA‘ANA STREET
LIHU‘E, HAWAI‘I 96766-1282
1. Why existing orders with respect to the custody of and/or visitation with the minor child(ren) should not be
2. Why existing orders with respect to the support of the minor child(ren) should not be modiﬁed.
3. Why existing orders with respect to spouse support should not be modiﬁed.
4. Why should you not be held in contempt of court for failure to make payments or do other acts required under
5. Why should you not be held in contempt of court for doing certain acts which you have been ordered not to do.
6. Why should you not be required to give security for the payment of support.
7. Why your personal estate should not be sequestered for the payment of support.
8. Why you should not have your wages assigned for the payment of support.
9. Why further orders should not be made as follows:
YOU ARE FURTHER ORDERED to bring with you such payroll statement, tax returns, income and expense
and asset and debt statements, and other records under your control as are reasonably necessary to verify your
income, expenses, assets, liabilities and payments (Income and Expense and Asset and Debt Statements).
DATE SIGNED CLERK OF THE COURT
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state and federal laws, if you require a reasonable accommodation for
a disability, please contact the ADA coordinator at the Circuit Court Administrative Ofce at PHONE NO. (808) 482-2314, FAX (808) 482-2553 or TTY
(808) 482-2533 at least ten (10) working days in advance of your hearing or appointment date.
( ) - -
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR RELIEF AFTER ORDER OR DECREE 5F-P-181
click to sign
click to edit