User has read, understood, and agrees to the terms on this page: Initials:
City of Groveland
156 S Lake Ave Groveland, FL 34736
eTRAKiT User Registration Application
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The eTRAKiT system is an optional online service provided by the City of Groveland, which
replaces the prior permit process permit program. In consideration of being authorized to use
(hereinafter referred to as the “User”)
(Print name) having an address of ______________________
and an e-mail address of __________________________
understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Only the User may obtain a building permit through eTRAKiT. The
User will keep
l and shall take all necessary steps to insure that User shall o
nly use any
or PINs used to access eTRAKiT and User shall be fully responsible for a
of the eTRAKiT system by persons using any password or PIN issu
ed to U
2. All work authorized by any permit must comply with all applicable ordinances and codes
adopted by the City of Groveland.
3. All work authorized by permit is subject to inspection. Required inspections can be
4. Permits shall automatically EXPIRE, and become void if work has not started within 180 days from
ce date, or if the work starts and then stops for a period of six months. On
e extension of up
to six months may be granted if requ
ested in writing, along with applicable fees. All w
by this permit must be completed within 1 year from the issu
5. Work shall not commence until the User is in receipt of an issued building
User must be properly licensed by the State Contractors Bo
ard to perform all work for
s permits. All permits will be verified upon issuanc
e. Plumbing, mechanical,
electrical and roofing permits issued to B (General) License contractors
will be void and ineligible for refund.
7. User hereby certifies that all information provided herein is correct and that all information
will provide through eTRAKiT will be correct.
shall abide by all the terms listed in the declaration on the building permit.
print and sign the permit. User, or User’s designee shall post the permit and inspection
record list at the job site.