Rev. 5/2019 Page 2 of 3
4. Do you have a policy to train employees in the sale of alcohol? Yes No
If yes, how often is the policy review by the management and employees?
5. Explain your process for age verification of customers.
6. Who will conduct the actual sale of the alcohol? This is the transaction where the
patron hands the money to the cashier after reviewing the patron’s identification.
The purchase of alcohol is defined when the money is exchanged, not when the
merchandise is scanned at the register.
Only employees over the age of 18
Only a licensed operator on the
7. Attach a detailed site plan depicting the licensed premises, parking, garbage
storage area, entrances/exits, liquor storage areas, coolers, external lighting,
Describe area where alcohol beverages are to be stored and indicate on site plan:
Describe area where alcohol records are to be stored and indicate on site plan:
Describe area where alcohol beverages are to be sold and indicate on site plan:
Describe the locations in the store where alcohol will be displayed and the type of
structure that will be used for the display (for example, temporary/permanent shelving,
rolling shelf, pallet, etc.)
9. Is there currently a license at this location (new applicants only)?
If yes, what, if any, changes are being proposed?