4. Is the proposed action,
a. A permitted use under the zoning regulations?
b. Consistent with the adopted comprehensive plan?
5. Is the proposed action consistent with the predominant character of the existing built or natural
6. Is the site of the proposed action located in, or does it adjoin, a sensitive area?
If Yes, identify:
7. a. Will the proposed action result in a substantial increase in traffic above present levels?
b. Are public transportation service(s) available at or near the site of the proposed action?
c. Are any pedestrian accommodations or bicycle routes available on or near site of the proposed action?
8. Will the proposed action connect to an existing public/private water supply?
If No, describe method for providing potable water:
9. Will the proposed action connect to existing wastewater utilities?
If No, describe method for providing wastewater treatment:
10. a. Does the site contain a structure that is listed on either the State or National Register of Historic
b. Is the proposed action located in an archeological sensitive area?
11. a. Does any portion of the site of the proposed action, or lands adjoining the proposed action, contain
wetlands or other waterbodies regulated by a federal, state or local agency?
b. Would the proposed action physically alter, or encroach into, any existing wetland or waterbody?
If Yes, identify the wetland or waterbody and extent of alterations in square feet or acres:
12. Identify the typical habitat types that occur on, or are likely to be found on the project site. Check all that apply:
Shoreline Forest Agricultural/grasslands Early mid-successional
Wetland Urban Suburban
13. Does the site of the proposed action contain any species of animal, or associated habitats, listed
by the State or Federal government as threatened or endangered?
14. Is the project site located in the 100 year flood plain?
15. Will the proposed action create storm water discharge, either from point or non-point sources?
a. Will storm water discharges flow to adjacent properties? NO YES
b. Will storm water discharges be directed to established conveyance systems (runoff and storm drains)?
If Yes, briefly describe: