CE Program Title: Introduction to Using and Interpreting the PEDI-CAT_
Name: _______________________________________ Webinar Date: November 17, 2020__
ASHA _______ AOTA_______ APA_______ NASP________
Learner Objectives: As a result of the activity, the
participant will be able to:
1. Discuss the properties and benefits of Item Response Theory
(IRT) and computer adaptive testing as applied to the PEDI-
2. Describe how the PEDI-CAT scores are used to detect and
identify challenges in functional performance, and evaluate
change over time for individuals
3. List two considerations when using PEDI-CAT scores to
develop a plan of care
4. Explain two of the psychometric properties of the PEDI-CAT
Instructor: Helene Dumas and Maria A. Fragala-Pinkham
1. Knew the subject matter
2. Elaborated upon stated objectives
3. Provided a variety of applied examples
4. Was responsive to questions, comments and opinions
1. The handouts were understandable and useful.
2. Program brochure was informative and accurate.
1. How much did you learn as a result of this CE program?
2. The teaching methods were effective.
1. What was your overall impression of the activity? What went well? What could have been improved?
2. What did you learn that was new or different? How and/or will this information change how you practice?
3. What topics or presenters would you like to see at future CE presentations?
"by mail (see address below) or complete the form using Adobe Reader and email the PDF to email@example.com.
Do not snap a photo with your camera and send a .png or .jpeg file--the form will be returned to you without processing."
Pearson - Attn Darlene Davis - 19500 Bulverde Rd. - Suite 201 - San Antonio, TX 78259-3701
Participant Session Evaluation Form