application for installation of vehicle crossing | version: 3 | issued: 24 july 2020 | page 3 of 3
Statement / terms and conditions
Contractors working on/connecting to Council assets agree to:
• obtain all relevant approvals prior to carrying out works (corridor access request and trafc management plan);
• complete the work to standards outlined in nzs 4404 and Council’s District Plan;
• provide a notication of completed works, and associated satisfactory as-builts;
• contact Council’s contractor (Tararua Alliance) if any changes/amendments are made to approved plans.
I also understand that:
• I am responsible for all costs associated with physical works, legal costs and reinstatements once I have gained ofcial
• lodgement does not guarantee approval of installation;
• only accredited contractors are permitted to work on Council assets;
• approval will be issued within 15 working days of Council receiving this completed form;
• a bond is required to be paid at the time of application, and that the refund will be processed once nal inspection has
• the application fee is additional to the refundable deposit.
Signature of applicant Date
Checklist – have you included?
Contact details Corridor access request Completed application form
Relevant as-built plans Trafc management plan
click to sign
click to edit