application for water, wastewater, or stormwater connection | version: 5 | issued: 27 february 2020 | page 3 of 3
On the plan, please provide
a drawing of the proposed
works, including the location
of the connection(s); or
See attached plan
Terms and conditions
• An application fee per water, wastewater, or stormwater connection is required to be paid to the Tararua District Council upon
submission of this form.
• No contractors are allowed to work on the water/wastewater/stormwater mains in the Tararua District, unless prior approval
• No work is to commence until an application is submitted and approved.
• New connections from the Council main to the boundary of the property are at the applicant’s expense. The nal invoice will be
for the actual costs to complete the work. Council will invoice the applicant once the work has been completed.
• Once Council approves the application, the Tararua Alliance will contact the applicant to arrange an estimate. On return of
the acceptance form, the Tararua Alliance will programme the physical works. We endeavour to install the connections within
10–15 working days of receipt of acceptance form.
• Lodgement of this application does not guarantee the approval of a service connection.
• An approved application for supply that has not been actioned within six months of the date of application will lapse unless a
time extension is approved.
I hereby accept the terms and conditions as set out above.
Signature of applicant Date
Office use only – checklist
Application has been completed in full. Application entered in Authority register.
Appropriate application fee(s) have been paid. Application sent to Asset Management.
As-built plan completed showing where utility
connections will be located.
Water meter required.
click to sign
click to edit