© 2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. PC2640 0918 Page 2 of 3
Administrator form – Online Banking.
Section 4 – Authorisation and Acknowledgement (continued).
I/We acknowledge and agree that:
• any Administrator, or any User who has been granted the ability to issue instructions in accordance with this authority,
may receive disclosures relating to the account, and can accept the terms and conditions of the account, including
interest rates and fees and charges, for and on behalf of the Network Owner. Such disclosures and terms and conditions
may be communicated to an Administrator or User electronically, including through Online Banking;
• any instruction given or acceptance provided by an Administrator or a User in accordance with this authority does not
need to be veriﬁed by Westpac, and is issued with the full authority of the Network Owner and will bind the Network
Owner as if they had issued the instruction themselves;
• any account opened in accordance with this authority will be automatically added to the Business Network with
adefault of any one to operate. Withdrawals on an account will not be able to be eected through a Branch or other
physical channel until such time as the Network Owner establishes an Account Operating Authority with Westpac for
the speciﬁc account;
• this authority is in addition to any other authority that the Network Owner has provided to Westpac to open or operate
accounts and that it does not alter or replace any such authority;
• this authority will continue in full force and eect until Westpac receives a written notice from the Network Owner of
removal of the Administrators, and any Users granted the ability to open accounts pursuant to this authority, from the
• acknowledges and agrees that Westpac reserves the right to cancel this authority at any time and for any reason
• any account opened in accordance with this authority will be opened in the name of the Network Owner and in no
other capacity, notwithstanding any existing relationship the Network Owner may have with Westpac.
I/We indemnify Westpac against any claims, losses, damages or costs suered or incurred by Westpac as a result of
Westpac acting in accordance with this Authority, including but not limited to any claims for breaches of privacy or
conﬁdentiality, or fraud caused, or contributed to, by an Administrator or User. This indemnity survives cancellation
I/We represent and warrant all things necessary, including obtaining any approvals or corporate authorisations, to enter
into this authority and the transactions it contemplates have been done.
Removing an Administrator.
Where I/we have requested in Section 2 to remove Administrator access, I/we request the Administrator access to be
removed from the User listed in Section 2.
I/We acknowledge the individual will continue to be a User on the Network, and the Administrator(s) for the Network
canmanage the User’s access to the accounts through User administrationand that the Security device will not be
cancelled by revoking Administrator access and the User can continue to use their Security device for the accounts
theUser is permitted to access.
Signed for and on behalf of the Network Owner.
Executive Ocer/Oce holder/Network Owner #1 Executive Ocer/Oce holder/Network Owner #2
Full Name Full Name
Signature Date Signature Date