I confirm that if I have signed a UKSF Confidentiality Contract, I have been careful not to
make unauthorised disclosures. I have sought a
dvice from the Disclosure Cell and
EPAW to make such statements.
I conﬁrm the information I have given is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge
rstand that the information and personal data I have provided on this form, and any
information and personal data I provide subsequently may be:
• Used by the MOD in connection with my claim, or any subsequent reconsideration,
review or appeal, under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS) or the
Service Pensions Order (SPO) or any other schemes administered by Veterans UK.
• Passed to any organisation contracted to provide medical services to the MOD and any
qualified medical practitioner asked by the MOD to provide specialist advice
• Passed to the DWP.
• Used by the MOD and its agents in connection with all matters relating to this or future
claims, or any subsequent reconsideration, review or appeal, under the AFCS or the
SPO or other schemes administered by Veterans UK, and other claims against the
MOD, and by other Government Departments, which have a legitimate interest in this
information, for example, for the prevention and detection of crime.
• I must immediately tell the MOD of anything that may affect my entitlement to, or the
amount of, an award under the AFCS, a war pension, a supplementary allowance or any
survivors’ benefits paid under the SPO, or an award paid under any other scheme
administered by Veterans UK, including any changes of address.
• If I knowingly give false information, I may be liable to prosecution.
In order to process your application
• The MOD and,
• any doctor advising the MOD and,
• any organisation contracted to provide medical services to the MOD and any doctor
providing services to that organisation.
maybe required to contact
• any doctor who has provided treatment and,
• any hospital or similar place and,
• anyone else who has provided investigation or treatment (such as a physiotherapist)
or copies of all medical records (including those in sealed envelopes) and any other
information required to consider my claim, or any subsequent reconsideration, review or
appeal, under the AFCS or
the SPO or any other schemes administered by Veterans UK.