egistration appeals are for exceptional cases that have impacted your ability to study and complete course requirements.
If approved the outcomes could be a full or partial withdrawal, with or without a refund. Appeals must include professional
supporting documentation. *Registration appeals are for Undergraduate Students only. If you are a Graduate Student, please consult FGSR.*
The following documents are required:
• A personal letter indicating why you are requesting the appeal and the desired outcome.
• Supporting relevant professional and other documentation to support your request.
NO If yes, when? ________________
Have you applied for a registration appeal in the past? YES
Term and Course(s) you are requesting withdrawal from:
pproved, this registration appeal could impact a number of things including but not limited to:
• Student loans and scholarships - If you have a loan or scholarship, contact Financial Aid & Awards
• Student study permit - If you are an International Student, contact the International Centre
• Athletic eligibility for varsity sports - If you are an athlete, talk to your coach and Financial Aid & Awards
• Access to on campus resources – Counselling Centre, Career Services, Housing & Other
Attach all supporting documentation with this form when submitting your appeal. Incomplete registration
appeals will not be reviewed.
Once a decision has been reached, you will be notified via email. Please note the review process may take up to 30
days to complete. A copy of your registration appeal will be kept in your student file.
Complete the form and email:
Office of the Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org
E OF THE REGISTRAR:
click to sign
click to edit