Items to be covered in Pitch deck (Startup Business Plan)
a. 1-page Executive Summary
b. The Company/ Background
c. Mission & Vision
- Mission – Describe your organization’s mission
- Vision – Describe your organization’s vision
d. Management Team – Show the People behind the idea and briefly describe their role.
e. Products – Describe features and benefits of your products and services.
f. Technology and Innovation Applied – Explain why your startup is innovative.
g. Industry Description/ Competition/ Trends
- Industry Description – Explain how your startup impacts to the targeted industry*.
- Competition – Explain who is your competitors? (which company or business) How are you different from others?
What can you do better that really matters to consumers or profitability?
h. Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Marketing Strategy - Explain who is your target customers or clients? How are you going to promote and
- Sales Strategy – How are you going to get customers or clients to buy products/services?
i. Financial Plan/ Exit Strategy/ Funds Required
- Financial Plan – Explain funding & investment plan (How are you going to seek and use money? What are you
going to do with the money?)
- Exit Strategy
- Funds Required
j. Revenue model – Explain how is the startup going to make money? Average of money does the startup receive?
Who does the startup get money from?
k. Growth Strategy – Explain your growth objectives and how you intend to develop your startup business.
l. Thailand’s Benefit
- Thailand Destination – Explain why did you choose Thailand as your destination for your startup?
- Benefit to Thailand – Explain how your business would benefit Thailand?
Remark: *Targeted industries
Affluent, Medical and Wellness Tourism
Agriculture and Biotechnology
Food for the Future
Automation and Robotics
Aviation and Logistics
Biofuels and Biochemicals
Human Resource Development in Science and Technology
Environmental Management and Renewable Energy