SPECIFICATION SUBMITTAL Page:
Wireless Control and Mounting Accessories Control Speciﬁcation
369612e 1 06.23.14
Pico® Wireless Control
(for North, Central, and South America)
The PicoR wireless control is a ﬂexible and easy to use
device that allows the user to control LutronR wireless
load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This
battery-operated control requires no external power or
• Provides control for the following:
– CasétaT Wireless controls
– Energi Savr NodeT and QuantumR systems, through the
use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– GRAFIK EyeR QS wireless systems
– HomeWorksR QS wireless systems
– Maestro WirelessR controls
– PowPakR modules
– RadioRAR 2 systems
– SerenaR RF remote control shades
– SivoiaR QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Easy reconﬁguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate
adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices
within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m)
• BAA-compliant model numbers available. Add a “U” preﬁx
to the model number.
R wireless control
Blind Skylight Drapery