Section 52(3) of the Building Act 1984 (‘the Act’)
The Building (Approved Inspectors etc.) Regulations 2010 (‘the 2010 Regulations’)
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION BY PERSON CARRYING OUT WORK
1. This notice relates to the following works: (2)
2. An initial notice dated (3).............................................. has been given and the above
work was specified in it.
3. I am [the person carrying out the work]/[intending to carry out the work]. (4)
4. I hereby cancel the initial notice.
(1) Insert the name and address of the person to whom the notice is given. It must be
given to the local authority and, if practicable, to the approved inspector.
(2) Location and description of the work, including the use of any building to which the
(3) Insert date.
(4) Delete whichever does not apply.
[the person carrying out the work]/[intending to carry out the work].