NASH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
For steps 1 & 2, visit https://studentaid.gov and log in using your FSA User ID and Password.
Step 1: Complete Entrance Counseling
Step 2: Complete Master Promissory Note
Once you have completed the required steps, please fill out this form and return to the Financial Aid Office.
P.O. Box 7488, Rocky Mount, NC 27804, Fax: 252-451-8401
Please check the semester in which you would like to receive the loan.
*The following are the maximum loan amounts for one academic year (fall 2020, spring 2021, summer 2021):
year (Less than 33 credit hours) students: $3500 Subsidized ($1750 per semester)
year (33 or more credit hours) students: $4500 Subsidized ($2250 per semester)
Dependent students may borrow an additional $2000 Unsubsidized funds per year if eligible
Independent students may borrow an additional $6000 Unsubsidized funds per year if eligible
*If eligible for a “one semester only” loan, proceeds may be disbursed in 2 equal installments.
FEDERAL DIRECT STAFFORD LOAN CONFIRMATION FORM
Anticipated Graduation Date?
(MONTH AND YEAR)
Total amount requested: $______________________________ (Please do not leave blank)
The amount requested will be split between two semesters.
My signature on this form
• Provides NCC authorization to apply loan funds to my account to pay for current year charges.
• Acknowledges that I understand that this is a request for a loan and must be repaid.
• Acknowledges that I understand that the lender may charge an origination fee to process the loan.
• Acknowledges that I understand that I must be enrolled in at least six credit hours in my program of study.
• Acknowledges that I understand that I will not receive my disbursement until late-start classes have begun and attendance
has been verified with the instructor through the 10 percent point of the class.
• Acknowledges first-time borrower loan disbursements will have a 30 day delay after the student’s program of study begins.
Deadline for Applying: Fall: December 1
* Spring: April 15
* Summer: June 1
This form is required for requesting certification of a Federal Direct Stafford Loan. Complete all requested information,
sign, and return to the Financial Aid Office. Please allow 10 days for processing. You may check WebAdvisor for loan