BUSINESS REGISTRATION DIVISION P.O. BOX 29622 RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
(Revised July 2017) (Form L-08)
State of North Carolina
Department of the Secretary of State
APPLICATION FOR REINSTATEMENT FOLLOWING ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION OF
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Pursuant to §57D-6-06(c) of the North Carolina General Statutes, the undersigned limited liability company hereby submits this
Application for Reinstatement Following Administrative Dissolution:
1. The name of the applicant limited liability company is: _____________________________________________________.
2. The effective date of the administrative dissolution of the applicant limited liability company was: _______________.
3. The ground or grounds for administrative dissolution of the applicant limited liability company as stated in its Certificate of
Dissolution was or were:______________________________________________________________________________.
4. Complete either (a) or (b) as appropriate:
(a) The grounds stated above for the administrative dissolution of the applicant Limited Liability Company did not exist.
(Insert brief explanation.) ______________________________________________________________________
(b) The grounds stated above for the administrative dissolution of the applicant Limited Liability Company have been
eliminated. (Insert brief explanation.)
5. Enclosed is a fee of $100.00 as required by §57D-1-22(18) of the North Carolina General Statutes.
This the __________ day of _________________, 20______.
Name of Limited Liability Company
Type or Print Name and Title
1. Filing fee for this Application for Reinstatement is $100.00, payable by check made to the order of the Secretary of State.
2. This Application must be filed with the Secretary of State.
click to sign
click to edit