A Public Service Agency
PULL NOTICE CONTRACT
Requester # _______________
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this ________________ day of __________________________
20 __________ , between the STATE OF CALIFORNIA, acting by and through the DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR
VEHICLES, herein called SELLER, and_______________________________________ , herein called BUYER.
BUYER desires to purchase information from SELLER‘S record under the terms and conditions and at the rates set
forth in the “Employer Pull Notice Program, Information For Enrollment,” attached hereto and hereby incorporated
and made a part of this contract. SELLER will furnish information in accordance with the terms specified below:
1. SELLER will furnish said information as soon as possible after receipt of request, and will furnish a subsequent
report each time a record is updated under the following conditions while the BUYER’S notification request
remains valid and uncanceled: abstracts of conviction, failure to appear notices, failure to pay notices,
accidents, suspensions, revocations or any other actions taken against the driving privilege or certificate.
2. BUYER will not use any information or portions of information acquired under the provisions of this contract for
any purpose other than administering company policies in regard to the driving record requirements of
employees. BUYER will not sell, assign or otherwise transfer any of the information or portions of information
acquired under the provisions of this contract. For breach of this condition, or if the buyer fails to pay money
owed the seller within 45 days of billing, the SELLER may elect to cancel this contract immediately upon notice
to the BUYER.
3. All sensitive data, documentation, or other information, which is designated confidential by SELLER and is
inadvertently made available to BUYER will be protected by BUYER from unauthorized use and disclosure.
4. BUYER agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SELLER and its officers, agents and employees from
any and all claims, actions, damages and losses which may be brought or alleged against SELLER, its officers,
agents or employees by reason of the negligent, intentional, improper or unauthorized use or dissemination by
BUYER, or its officers, agents or employees of accurate information furnished to BUYER by SELLER under
5. No alteration or variation of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the
parties hereto, and no oral understanding or agreement not incorporated herein shall be binding on any of the
6. This Agreement is not assignable by BUYER either in whole or in part.
7. BUYER and its agents or employees shall act in an independent capacity and not as officers, employees or
agents of SELLER.
8. This Agreement is subject to any restrictions, limitations or conditions enacted by the Legislature which may
affect the provisions or terms of this Agreement in any manner.
9. Except for the election of SELLER to cease furnishing information or to cancel this contract upon notice as
above provided, this contract shall continue until canceled by either party upon at least thirty (30) days written
notice to the other.
SIGNATURE OF AUTHORIZED DMV REPRESENTATIVE
MAILING ADDRESS SIGNATURE OF AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
CITY STATE ZIP PRINT NAME AND TITLE OF AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
INF 1105 (REV. 1/2000) WWW