City Contacts:
Contact Name:
Phone #:
Alternate Phone #:
Reservation START Date:
Set-Up Start Time:
Event Start Time:
Reservation END Date:
Event End Time:
Clean-Up End Time:
Facility & Space(s) Requested for Rental:
Event Type:
Expected # of Attendees:
# of Chairs:
# of Round Tables:
# of Rectangle Tables:
Set-Up Needs:
A/V Needs:
(at locations specified)
____ Digital Signage/Images
____ outside the room ____ inside the room
____ Other: (please list) ___________________________________________________
Conference, Reception, Birthday, etc.
____ Microphone(s) ____ hand-held (#_____needed) ____ lapel (#_____needed)
Reservation Information
Facility Use
Elizabeth Cox at 704-920-4314 (office). Completed forms can be returned by
emailing the to or by faxing to 704-920-4335.
____ PowerPoint
____ need a laptop ____ bringing your own laptop
Will Your Event Have Food:
Will It Be Catered:
Who Will Cater:
Will Your Event Have a DJ/Band:
Who Will It Be:
Will Alcohol Be Served at Your Event:
Spirituous Liquor:
Permit #:
Name(s) and Telephone Number(s) of Chaperone(s) if applicable:
Any Other Special Needs or Request:
Print Name:
Sign and Date:
I hereby certify that I am the authorized and responsible representative of the petitioning group. The above statements are true to the
best of my knowledge. I have read a copy of the policies governing the use of the facility, and agree that our group will comply with the
rules and regulations, policies and fee schedule governing the use of the facility. I also agree that all rent and fees shall be paid by the
above due date (14 days before scheduled event) or confirmed reservation shall become void.
Limited Special Occasion Permit is Required to serve spirituous liquors (ABC Commission, Raleigh, NC)
You will need to obtain this permit application from the City of Kannapolis, as staff has to sign the application before it is submitted to Raleigh.
Should there be any questions or if you need any additional service please call 704-920-4349.
We look forward to working with you on your event!
Beer/Wine/Champagne (can be purchased at the grocery store, etc.) you do not need an ABC permit.
Spirituous Liquors (have to be purchased at the ABC store) you do need an ABC permit.
Chrome Web Store
It looks like you haven't installed the Fill Chrome Extension Add to Chrome