2019 Creepside Festival presented by Schneider Insurance
Gahanna Parks & Recreation Creepside Trick or Treat Trail Application
Creepside is a family event hosted by the City of Gahanna Department of Parks & Recreation and held in the Creekside District on
Mill Street, Creekside Park & Plaza in Gahanna on Saturday, October 19 from 11:00am-3:00pm. Creepside showcases local
organizations and their contributions to the community, while providing attendees a firsthand opportunity to learn about their
For more information about the Creepside, please visit www.creepsidefest.com
In order to become a Creepside Trick or Treat Trail Participant, the Gahanna Department of Parks & Recreation requests the
1. Gahanna Department of Parks & Recreation Creepside Trick or Treat Trail Participant application.
2. Agree to only present from 11:00am-3:00am on the provided date. Arrive by 10:30a and clean up by 4p.
3. Provide a family friendly activity for the event.
4. Provide all candy/treats and decorate display area with seasonal decorations, including costumes for presenters.
5. Only (1) organization may present from each booth area and organizations must represent the name provided on the
application; i.e. no shared booth space.
Application will be processed within 10 business days; no organization may participate until application has been processed &
The Creepside Trick or Treat Trail Participant fees shall be as follows:
• $65 – (non-food/drink vendor) Organization is responsible for bringing and setting up your own table and chairs, a
ecorating it with a seasonal tablecloth, decorations, candy/treats, etc.
• $95 – (non-food/drink vendor) 1 table and 2 chairs provided. Vendor is responsible for a seasonal tablecloth, decorations
and candy/treats etc.
• Gahanna 501c3 non-profits to receive 50% discount (non-profit, must be located within Gahanna City limits)
• Food/drink/craft vendors must submit a separate vendor application (anyone reselling items).
Completed application & payment should be made to the City of Gahanna, Dept. of Parks & Recreation, 200 S. Hamilton Road,
Gahanna, Ohio 43230. Applications are due by October 10, 2019 at 5pm. Checks should be made payable to: City of Gahanna
The Department of Parks & Recreation may refuse to issue Creepside permits if any of the following is found to be true:
1. The applicant has made a false statement as to any matter in the application;
2. The applicant or his prospective employer has violated any provision of this policy within the last three (3) years;
3. The applicant is under 18 years of age;
4. Any other reason for which a license may be refused as provided in various sections of the City of Gahanna Codifie
LICENSE SUSPENSION, REVOCATION
Creepside permits may be suspended or revoked by the Department of Parks & Recreation for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Fraud, misrepresentation or bribery in securing a license or during the course of business; or,
2. Violation of any provision of this chapter;
3. For any of the reasons which could have been grounds for refusing to issue the original license.
GAHANNA PARKS OPERATION
Vendors shall not:
1. Obstruct pedestrian or vehicular traffic upon any walkway or other public right-of-way. Leaving less than five (5) feet o
pace available for pedestrian traffic on any walkway shall be considered obstruction of pedestrian traffic.
2. Resell any products during the Creepside festival. This requires a separate application and fee.
1. Operate only in areas within their provided booth location
2. Be responsible for own utility needs (electric). Electric is NOT provided
1. Tents shall:
a. Not be larger than 100 sq ft; (10’ x 10’ tents ONLY) (not provided by Gahanna Parks & Rec)
b. Be anchored without stakes (use weights).