CROSS REGISTRATION FORM FOR UNION & SIENA COLLEGE
CLARKSON UNIVERSITY - CAPITAL REGION CAMPUS (CRC)
Union College, Siena College, and Clarkson University Capital Region Campus (CRC) are separate institutions. All Union or
Siena College undergraduate students, and Union College employees/dependents wishing to take graduate courses offered
by CRC must complete this Cross Registration form. Cross Registration is offered on a space-available basis only, and
enrollment in selected courses is not guaranteed. Students will pay tuition to their Home Institution, but will be responsible
for any special fees, such as (but not limited to) lab fees, late fees, or any tuition charges associated with additional credits
taken in excess of what is covered by the cross-registration agreement.
Information and instructions for Siena and Union students in early admission (accelerated) programs:
Students in early admission programs have been formally accepted into a Clarkson University graduate program, and should
follow the instructions, below:
1. Obtain the list of available courses from Clarkson University’s Courses and Schedules website (link).
2. Select a course (or courses) in consultation with your Home Institution academic advisor and obtain
their signature on this form.
3. Take the signed form to your Home Institution’s Registrar’s office for certification that you meet the
eligibility criteria to cross-register.
4. Return (or have your Registrar’s office email) the signed form to the appropriate Clarkson University
academic advisor for verification that you meet the requirements to enroll in the selected course(s) –
see list of advisors below.
5. The Clarkson University Registrar’s office will receive the fully signed form from the Clarkson University
advisor. You will receive email confirmation from the Clarkson University Registrar’s office once your
enrollment has been processed.
Limitations: With the exception of LIM students, any student accepted into an early admission program is
limited to three (3) cross-registered courses at CRC. Any courses taken in addition to the three covered
courses will be billed at the standard tuition rate in effect at the time of registration.
Additional Information for LIM Students:
No payment or deposit is required at the time you submit your cross-registration form, but LIM-MBA seniors
will be billed during their final term of the program.
*LIM Students must obtain the signature of their LIMy Advisor and Union College Registrar’s office. An
additional advisor signature is not required for this program.
Information and instructions for all other Union College constituents:
1. Obtain approval to take a graduate course from your Home Institution academic advisor, and your
Home Institution’s Registrar’s office (students) or HR office (employees/dependents).
2. Schedule an appointment with the appropriate Graduate office to secure their approval to enroll (see
contact information, below).
3. Take the signed form to CRC’s Student Administrative Services office, located on the 1
floor of 80 Nott
Terrace. Office hours may vary, but are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. You may also
scan and email the form to CRCRegistrar@clarkson.edu.
Limitations: Union College students are limited to two (2) cross-registered courses at CRC. Union College
employees should refer to their HR office for details regarding number of courses approved under the cross-
Clarkson University Contact Information
Institute for STEM Education
Hugo Irizarry-Quinones, Associate Dean
Chris Wszalek, Director of Grad Bus Programs
Student Administrative Services
Student Records Specialist 315-268-6451, email@example.com
By signing this form, you authorize Clarkson University to provide an official transcript to your Home Institution as
evidence of course completion.