Enrollment Services - Cashiering
2600 NW College Way
Bend, Oregon 97703-5998
COCC PAYMENT PLAN
Eligibility and Payment Summary
1. Must be enrolled in a minimum of six credits.
2. Students who are in PAST DUE status are NOT eligible for the payment plan until account is paid
3. Requires a minimum down payment of one-third of all student account charges, plus a $30.00
4. Payment plan agreements must be signed by the student and submitted to email@example.com
by July 2, 2020 by 4:00 pm.
5. The required down payment and administrative fee will be added to the student account and
must be paid online, on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, July 2, 2020. If payments are not
completed by the deadline, the payment plan will be reversed and all charges will be due.
6. The balance on the payment plan will be due Friday, August 7, 2020 by 5:00 pm. (Withdrawal
from classes or student housing does not cancel this obligation.)
7. Payment plan maximum is $3,500.00
8. Late Charge: $50 if balance not paid on or before Friday, August 7, 2020 by 5:00 pm.
I understand that if my account is not paid in full by the due date, it may be turned over to
collections for non-payment and a collections fee applied to my student account.
I also understand that I cannot register for next term's classes until my account is paid in
I agree to pay as provided herein the payment plan amount set forth below, together with
any late charges or collection charges set forth in the COCC Payment Plan Disclosure of
I HAVE READ and AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED ABOVE.
Student Signature: Date:
Name: ID #:
Payment Plan Due Date: August 7, 2020 Payment Plan Amount: $
click to sign
click to edit