5. The itemized list should include all fixed assets, including but not limited to, furniture, fixtures, computers, machinery,
equipment, unlicensed motor vehicles, and add-on equipment. Multiple items of the same type of property acquired
n the same year may be listed together. For example:
Type of Property Date Acquired Acquisition Cost
10 Dell Computers 5/23/2010 $10,000
4 Dell Computers 2/12/2012 5,200
6. Supplies and materials used in the operations of the business that are NOT for sale are taxable and must be
reported. (i.e., office supplies, spare parts, and other consumable items.)
What was the cost of supplies and materials on hand as of October 1? $________________ (or monthly average)
7. Do you have licensed motor vehicles having “add-on” or “specialized” equipment (i.e. dump bodies, box type bodies,
cement drums, etc.) affixed to them?
ᔤ Yes ᔤ No
If yes, and you are able to separate the cost of the add-on equipment from the total cost of the motor vehicle, complete
PART A. If you are unable to separate the cost of the add-on equipment, complete PART B.
8. Do you own aircraft? (Airplanes, Airships, and/or Hot Air Balloons) ᔤ Yes ᔤ No
If yes, report aircraft on PART C, and non-standard avionic equipment on PART A.
9. Do you have a construction in progress or holding account?
ᔤ Yes ᔤ No
If yes, complete PART D using cost as of October 1.
10. Do you lease or rent any items of personal property from someone, such as: machinery, equipment, computers,
furniture, fixtures, aircraft, or motor vehicles? ᔤ Yes ᔤ No
If yes, complete PART E (Statement of Leased or Rented Personal Property).
11. LEASING COMPANIES having equipment located in this county must attach a complete listing of personal property
as stated in item 4. Include with this listing the lessee and address or physical location of each item of personal
12. Do you have personal property in your possession or located on your premises that is owned by someone else,
excluding any leased or rented equipment listed in Part E? ᔤ Yes ᔤ No
If yes, complete PART F (Statement of Other Personal Property Located on Your Premises).
13. Check category below in which your business belongs?
ᔤ Single Proprietor ᔤ Partnership ᔤ Alabama Corporation ᔤ Out of State Corporation ᔤ LLP ᔤ LLC
14. If there is personal property listed on this form you feel should be exempt, please note and give reasons.
15. Person to contact if additional information is required.
Name: ________________________________________________ Day Time Phone No. (_____)_______________
Email Address: _________________________________________
NOTICE: All Business Personal Property Returns are subject to audit and appropriate penalties as found in Title
40, Chapter 7, Code of Alabama 1975.
I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, this listing, including any accompanying statements, schedules,
and other information, is true and complete. All forms not completely filled out and signed will be returned.
Date _____________________________________ Signed ________________________________________________