DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL BIOSCIENCES
2017 GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 by 4:30 p.m.
A hard copy of this form must be delivered to the Department of Animal Bioscience
Graduate Program Assistant in ANNU, Room 144.
• Read the information provided on this form carefully.
• Use this application form to apply for Scholarships only. Do not use this to apply
for any needs based awards including bursaries and ACCESS awards with a
January deadline, or Travel Awards. This form is only for Scholarships that
explicitly request that you fill out an “Animal Biosciences Scholarship Form”.
• You must complete one application form for each award you would like to apply
• If the award description states that other factors, in addition to academic merit,
will be considered, please ensure you fill out section X of this form addressing
these elements. (For example: extracurricular activities, leadership qualities,
future career goals etc.)
• Return a hard copy of this form and any supporting documentation required to
the Animal Biosciences Graduate Program Assistant in Room 144 of the Animal
Science and Nutrition building by Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
• Only successful applicants will be notified. Recipients will be notified toward the
end of November.
• Award descriptions are available on the Student Financial Services website at
• Below is a list of scholarships that you can apply for using this form. You must
complete one application form for each award you are interested in applying to.