14. Residents’ personal belongings, including but not limited to towels, rugs, brooms, mops, bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds, and tools are
not to be stored or hung on the balcony or patio. Plants must not be placed on patio walls or balcony rails. Exceptions:
15. The speed limit through the property is 5 mph. Vehicles must be parked in authorized spaces. Garage doors should be closed at all
times if applicable. No washing or repairing of vehicles may be done on Premises, unless in designated area. Recreational vehicles
are prohibited on the premises. All automobiles must be operational at all times on the premises. Management does not permit
automobile repairs to be performed on the premises. Additionally, no vehicle may be operated or parked in front of a dumpster, any
median strip, red curbs, landscaped area, unpaved area or any other area not specifically designated for parking. Vehicles parked
outside the lines or occupying more than one space, blocking traffic, backed into a space or parked in any space other than their
assigned garage or allowable space may be subject to boot or towing at the resident’s expense.
16. Resident(s) shall not keep or store any combustible items such as gasoline, propane, or similar on Premises, not limited to rental unit,
balconies, patios, garage or parking area.
17. Residents will be responsible for the costs associated with repair of appliances used improperly.
18. Residents are prohibited from putting rice, potato skins, carrots, celery, banana peels, onion skins, metal objects, bottle caps,
aquarium rocks, coins, fruit pits, coffee grounds, cooking oil/grease, bones, shrimp shells, ties, toothpicks or match sticks in a
garbage disposal. Such items tend to jam the mechanism and may cause need for repair at your expense. Drain blockage in sinks
and/or toilet caused by the Resident will be cleared at resident’s expense. The only item permitted to flush down the toilet is toilet
paper as it is designed to breakdown in water restricting blockage. Other products, including facial tissue, wipes, personal hygiene,
paper towels, and napkins are not permitted.
CONDITION OF PREMISES
1. Every effort was made to place your unit in good condition at the time of rental. If any item is defective, please notify Management
immediately so that you will not be held responsible. You have a Move-In/Move-Out form to complete. This form documents for you
and management the condition of your unit. Be sure it is returned to the Owner/Agent within seven days of moving into your unit.
Failure to return the Move-In/Move-Out form will serve as acknowledgment to the good working order of each item on the list.
2. Damage to the unit, its equipment or furnishings, above normal wear and tear, must be paid within thirty days of receipt of a final
USE OF RECREATION FACILITIES
1. Communities with the above facilities should follow the posted hours and rules. They are for your enjoyment and should not be
abused. Residents and guests agree to conduct themselves in a quiet, well-mannered fashion so as not to cause any disturbances or
interfere with the safe use or enjoyment of the facilities by other residents and guests.
2. No alcoholic drinks in the common areas of the property. Non-alcoholic drinks must be in metal or plastic containers. No glass
3. Visitors and guests must be accompanied by the Resident they are visiting while using these amenities.
4. Residents and guests understand that they are using the facilities and equipment at their own risk.
5. Fitness center equipment and sauna must be used only in the manner intended by the manufacturer. Residents and guests agree to
keep hands clear of all moving parts when near equipment. Residents and guests shall not move or make modifications to
equipment in any manner whatsoever. Outside equipment and trainers [unapproved by Management] will not be allowed in the
fitness center. It is the Resident’s responsibility to consult a physician before exercising and using the exercise equipment. Residents
and guest understands that because of the nature of the activities in the fitness center (Activities), there is an element of danger and
the possibility of physical injury (or the damage to physical health) in the performance of the activities, during the use of the
equipment and of other facilities. Residents and guests, therefore, agree to use the facilities and to perform the activities solely at
their own risk. Management will not be responsible for any damages or injury occurring to Residents or guests while using the
exercise equipment. Such risk of injury includes (but is not limited to): injuries arising from use by Residents and guest, or by others
of equipment and machines, injuries arising from participation by Residents and guest or other supervised or unsupervised activities
or programs throughout the premises; injuries and medical disorders arising from the Activities such as heart attacks, strokes, heat
stress, sprains, broken bones and torn muscles and ligaments, among others; and accidental injuries occurring anywhere at or about
6. The barbecues are for the residents use and must be shared by all in the community. Residents are required to properly clean grills
after use [cleaning instructions available in leasing office]. Resident shall not allow grease to drip on the ground. Failure to properly
maintain barbecue will result in Resident’s loss of grilling privilege.
SWIMMING POOL AND SPA RULES
Additional rules concerning pool and spa hours and use are posted at each individual community and supersede any contrary
provision of these rules.