Branch Office Location: ___________________Deputy Clerk’s Name: _________________________ Verified by:________
Entered in Computer by: _____________________________________________Date: ______________________________
Entered in PC by: __________________________________________________ Date: ______________________________
IN THE COUNTY COURT IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA
PARKING VIOLATIONS BUREAU
REQUEST FOR COURT HEARING
I hereby contest the above numbered parking complaint and request a hearing on the matter.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I, , am the
registered owner of the vehicle described in the parking complaint,
person named in an affidavit by the registered vehicle owner as having the care, custody and control of the vehicle with
the owner’s permission at the time of the violation (affidavit attached), and that I have appeared on the above date for
administrative review of the above referenced parking complaint and have been advised that I may pay the civil penalties
due or request a court hearing to contest the violation.
The factual basis for contesting this complaint is as follows:
(use the back of this form if you need more room to write)
I AM AWARE that by requesting a hearing:
• I shall be deemed to have waived my right to pay the civil penalty provisions of the parking ticket, [Florida Statute
• The Court hearing will be scheduled at Parking Violations Bureau, 22 N.W. 1
Floor, unless otherwise
indicated on the Notice to Appear (bring any evidence/proof you wish to present at time of trial)
• If I am found guilty, the court may impose additional penalties and court costs [Florida Statute 318.14(5), and require
payment at the time of the hearing,
• If I fail to appear, the official may proceed with the hearing and may impose a penalty as if I had attended the hearing
[Rule 6.450(g) F.R.C.], and may result in
• (with BOND posted) payment of the penalty from any bond posted for my appearance at the hearing,
• (without BOND posted) the penalty due by the date provided by the notice of my failure to appear.
Notice of the Court Date will be Mailed. You must report any change of your address.
Address Apt #
City State Zip Code
Payment and case information including hearing date are available 24 hours a day/seven days a week on the Clerk of Courts
website www.miami-dadeclerk.com or on the automated system by calling 305-275-1133.
Please note: Advise the Parking Violations Bureau if you receive any notices of payment due for the parking complaint contested
above after making this request for hearing.
CLK/CT. 332 Rev.02/17 Clerk’s web address: www.miami-dadeclerk.com