☐ Increase existing radio frequency coverage in area with coverage
☐ Other: _____________________________________________
3. Will the facilities proposed to be installed by the applicant be used for:
☐ Cable television or video entertainment services
☐ An Open Video System under FCC rules
☐ Any service not authorized by Applicant’s California Public Utilities
☐ None of the above
4. Provide a description identifying the geographic service area for the proposed
installation. Attach and mark as Exhibit C2.
IV. Project Location and Authorizations
1. If the facility will be sited in the Public Right-of-Way (“PROW”), state or provide
a. Your authority to locate the facility in the PROW (state law, federal law, or
franchise agreement); Attach and mark as Exhibit D1a.
b. If applicable, include a copy of the certificate of public convenience and
necessity (CPCN). Attach and mark as Exhibit D1b;
c. Whether a new pole (that is not replacing an existing pole) in an otherwise
permitted location is proposed. If so, provide a new pole justification
analysis to demonstrate why existing infrastructure cannot be utilized and
how the new pole is the least intrusive means possible. Attach and mark
as Exhibit D1c.
2. If the facility will be co-located on a structure owned by someone other than the
owner of the proposed installation, provide written authorization by any and all
property owners authorizing the placement of the facility on or in the property
owner’s property. Attach and mark as Exhibit D2.
3. If applicable, provide the following letter(s) of authorization to collocate, modify,
or provide services:
a. If the applicant is an agent, provide a letter of authorization from the owner
of the facility. Attach and mark as Exhibit D3a.
b. If the owner will not directly provide wireless communications services,
provide a letter of authorization from the person or entity that will provide
those services. Attach and mark as Exhibit D3b.
4. Are you willing to share facilities with another service provider? If so, provide a
description of your willingness to share facilities. Specify whether (1) you would
be willing to share an available conduit, fiber strands in a fiber cable, splice
boxes, or trenching costs in a joint construction project; (2) you reviewed pending
applications or recently granted permits in the City for opportunities to share
facilities. Attach and mark as Exhibit D4.