The Good Neighbors Graduate Scholarship allows eligible students to enroll in graduate programs at Salisbury University (and its
satellite locations) and apply for support to reduce their amount of graduate tuition at Salisbury University. Recipients of the Good
Neighbors Graduate Scholarship will receive a discount equal to 75% of the difference between the graduate program’s resident and
non-resident tuition rate per semester credit hour. This discount is only valid for U.S. students currently residing in eligible counties as
shown below. This discount does not apply to online courses. All participants are still responsible for mandatory fees.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants must be registered for the semester for which they are applying for the scholarship and be in good academic standing.
2. Degree-seeking students can receive the scholarship for the total number of hours necessary to complete the degree program.
Only under extreme circumstances will a student be allowed to receive the scholarship for hours exceeding their degree checklist.
3. Non-degree seeking graduate students can receive the scholarship for up to nine total hours.
4. Eligibility is based on home state residence per the chart below. This residency must be verified by providing either a driver’s
license or state tax return and one of the following acceptable documents: utility bill (mobile, electric, phone, water) or financial
(credit card bill, bank statement).
5. Applicants MUST submit a new application each semester.
6. Students who are eligible for the Learn Where You Work Grant are NOT eligible for Good Neighbor.
7. Deadline for consideration is last day of add/drop.
Please print or type all information:
Name:__________________________________________________ Student ID Number: _________________________
Address: __________________________________City:_______________________________ State:______ Zip:_______
Home Phone #: __________________________ Email: ____________________________________________________
Term Requested: Fall Spring Summer Winter Year: ___________
Graduate Program: ____________________________________________ Credit Hours Requested: _________________
Salisbury University Main Campus
Cecil College Satellite
Chesapeake College Satellite
USM at Hagerstown
Southern MD Higher Education Center
North Carolina Virginia
New Jersey Washington D.C.
New York West Virginia
Student’s Signature Date
Dean of Graduate Studies Date
Please submit scholarship form, along with all required documents to Jessica Scott, Holloway Hall 267,
Salisbury University, 1101 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801. DEADLINE: LAST DAY of ADD/DROP.