INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE PARTICIPATION FORM:
1. If any account list
ed is used by more than one attorney, please attach a list (or firm
letterhead, if appropriate) of each attorney who uses such account. In instances of shared law
firm accounts where all IOLTA-eligible trust funds of attorneys in the firm are deposited in
the account designated on the Participation Form, ONLY ONE FORM NEED BE
RETURNED PER FIRM (and per account, if necessary), with the signature of the managing
partner or other authorized attorney representative.
2. If you have more than one IOLTA-eligible account, please make copies of the
Participation Form and complete a form for each account.
3. Rule 1:28-A directs The IOLTA Fund of the Bar of New Jersey to implement and
administer the IOLTA program. Where appropriate, the IOLTA staff will transmit a copy
of your form authorizing the IOLTA conversion to your financial institution.
4. Please be sure to SIGN the form.
5. You may wish to make and retain a copy of this form for your records. You must certify com-
pliance with Rule 1:28-A on the Annual Attorney Registration Statement.
6. If you have other questions about IOLTA, please call the number listed below or visit us online
IF YOU ARE FILING ON BEHALF OF A FIRM, BE SURE TO
INCLUDE A LIST OF FIRM ATTORNEYS ADMITTED TO THE
BAR OF NEW JERSEY.
The IOLTA Fund of the Bar of New Jersey
New Jersey Law Center
One Constitution Square
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1520