9. PAYMENTS BY LANDLORD: If the TENANT fails to comply with the terms of this Lease, the
LANDLORD may take any required action and charge the cost, including reasonable attorney
fees, to the TENANT. Failure to pay such costs upon demand is a violation of this Lease.
10. CARE OF THE PREMISES: The TENANT has examined the PREMISES, including (where
applicable) the living quarters, all facilities, furniture and appliances, and is satisfied with its
present physical condition. The TENANT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in as good condition
as it is at the start of this Lease except for ordinary wear and tear. The TENANT must pay for all
repairs, replacements and damages, whether or not caused by the act or neglect of the TENANT.
The TENANT will remove all of the TENANT's property at the end of this Lease. Any property that
is left becomes the property of the LANDLORD and may be thrown out.
All of TENANT'S garbage will be disposed of properly by TENANT in the appropriate receptacles
for garbage collection. Accumulations of garbage in and around the PREMISES, or depositing by
TENANT or those residing with TENANT of garbage in areas not designated and designed as
garbage receptacles shall constitute a violation of this lease. TENANT shall generally maintain the
PREMISES in a neat and orderly condition. Damage or destruction by TENANT, TENANT's
employees or TENANT's visitors of the PREMISES shall constitute a violation of this Lease.
11. DESTRUCTION OF PREMISES: If the PREMISES are totally destroyed through no fault of the
TENANT, the TENANT's employees or TENANT's visitors, then the Lease will end and the TENANT
will pay rent up to the date of destruction.
12. INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES: The LANDLORD is not responsible for any inconvenience or
interruption of services due to repairs, improvements or for any reason beyond the LANDLORD’s
13. ALTERATIONS: The TENANT must get the LANDLORD's prior written consent to alter,
improve, paint or wallpaper the PREMISES. Alterations, additions and improvements become the
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: The TENANT must comply with laws, orders, rules and
requirements of governmental authorities and insurance companies which have issued or are
about to issue policies covering the PREMISES and/or its contents.
15. NO WAIVER BY LANDLORD: The LANDLORD does not give up or waive any rights by
accepting rent or by failing to enforce any terms of this Lease.
16. NO ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE: The TENANT may not sublease the PREMISES or assign this
Lease without the LANDLORD's prior written consent.
17. ENTRY BY LANDLORD: Upon reasonable notice, the LANDLORD may enter the PREMISES to
provide services, inspect, repair, improve or show it. The TENANT must notify the LANDLORD if
the TENANT will be away for ten (10) days or more. In case of emergency or the TENANT's
absence, the LANDLORD may enter the PREMISES without the TENANT's consent.
18. QUIET ENJOYMENT: The TENANT may live in and use the PREMISES without interference
subject to the terms of this Lease.
19. SUBORDINATION: This Lease and the TENANT's rights are subject and subordinate to
present and future mortgages on the property which include the PREMISES. the LANDLORD may
execute any papers on the TENANT's behalf as the TENANT's attorney in fact to accomplish this.
20. HAZARDOUS USE: The TENANT will not keep anything in the PREMISES which is dangerous,
flammable, explosive or which might increase the danger of fire or any other hazard, or which
would increase LANDLORD's fire or hazard insurance.
21. INJURY OR DAMAGE: The TENANT will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by
the act or neglect of the TENANT, the TENANT's employees or TENANT's visitors. The LANDLORD
is not responsible for any injury or damage unless due to the negligence or improper conduct of