PETITION TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR SET ASIDE PREVIOUS ORDERS—
CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES
1. The child is a ward of the court under Welfare and Institutions Code section
2. Petitioner is the
adult relative (state relationship):
e. attorney for the child
other interested person (describe interest):g.
3. Petitioner alleges the following changes of circumstances or new evidence regarding the child (describe changes, numbering each
change or new evidence):
See Attachment 3 for further grounds.
4. Petitioner requests the following modifications of prior orders:
at (time):5. Petitioner requests that the court order a hearing to be held on (date):
and cause notice to be given to persons prescribed by law.
THE COURT FINDS AND ORDERS
6. Petition to modify, change, or set aside previous order filed (date):
states a change of circumstances or new evidence.
is agreed to by all parties and attorneys of record.
The matter is set for hearing
Page 1 of 1
PETITION TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR SET ASIDE
PREVIOUS ORDERS — CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES
Welfare and Institutions Code, § 600 et seq.;
Cal. Rules of Court, rule 5.504
Form Approved for Optional Use
Judicial Council of California
JV-740 [Rev. January 1, 2012]
7. It appears that the best interest of the child may be promoted by the proposed modification.
8. The petition for modification is granted
as requested in item 4.
as follows (state specific modifications):
Room:on (date): at (time): in Dept.:
Continued in Attachment 8b.
Requests for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five
days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courts.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With
Disabilities and Response (form MC-410). (Civil Code, § 54.8.)
To keep other people from seeing what you entered on your form, please press the Clear This Form button at the end of the form when finished.
For your protection and privacy, please press the Clear This Form
button after you have printed the form.