Financial Aid Consortium Agreement
Student Name:_________________________________CCRI ID# __________________________
Email address_________________________________ Phone # __________________________
The above named student is a degree candidate at Community College of Rhode Island (HOME Institution), and
plans to enroll at _______________________________(HOST Institution) for the academic period indicated below.
As the HOME Institution, Community College of Rhode Island would like to enter into a consortium agreement with
your institution for the purpose of processing financial assistance that the student is eligible to receive.
Academic Year___________________ Fall Spring Summer
As the HOME Institution, Community College of Rhode Island will do the following:
1. Determine the student’s eligibility for financial assistance
2. Award and disburse student aid funds, calculate refunds
3. Monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress and other student eligibility requirements
1. The student listed above is enrolled as a degree-seeking student at the Community College of Rhode Island and
will be taking classes at the above listed “HOST” Institution. CCRI Financial Aid Office will only pay for
courses that are required for the student’s current program of study.
2. The Community College of Rhode Island will award financial aid to the student and will be responsible for
determining refunds or repayments resulting from the student withdrawing from classes.
3. The “HOST” agrees to notify the Community College of Rhode Island if the student ceases enrollment prior to the
end of the semester indicated above. Agreement to the above is acknowledged by the undersigned.
HOST SCHOOL courses:
HOST SCHOOL COSTS
Tuition and Fees ___________
Room and Board ___________