INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF LOBBYING ACTIVITIES FORM
This disclosure form shall be completed by the reporting entity, whether subawardee or prime federal recipient,
at the invitation or receipt of a covered federal action, or a material change to a previous filing, pursuant to Title
31 U.S.C., Section 1352. The filing of a form is required for each payment or agreement to make payment to any
lobbying registrant for influencing or attempting to influence an officer or employee of any agency, a Member of
Congress, an officer or employee of Congress, or an employee of a Member of Congress in connection with a
covered federal action.
For your convenience, the items that require standardized information have been completed for you. Complete
only the items that are requested below. Refer to the implementing guidance published by the Office of
Management and Budget for additional information.
1. Identify the type of covered Federal action for which lobbying activity is and/or has been secured to
influence the outcome of a covered Federal action.
4. Enter the full name, street address, city, state, and zip code of the reporting entity. Include
Congressional District, if known.
7. Enter the Federal program name or description for the covered Federal action (item1). If known,
enter the full Assistance Listings number and Title (previously the Catalog of Federal Domestic
Assistance Number and Name) for grants or cooperative agreements.
9. Enter the Federal amount of the award commitment for the prime entity identified in item 4 or 5.
10. (a) Enter the full name, street address, city, state, and zip code of the registrant under the Lobbying
Disclosure Act of 1995 engaged by the reporting entity identified in item 4 to influence the covered
federal action (If none, enter N/A).
(b) Enter the full names of the individual(s) performing services, and include full address(es) if
different from 10 (a). Enter Last Name, First Name, and Middle Initial (MI) (If none, enter N/A).
11. The certifying official shall sign and date the form, print his/her name, title, and telephone number.
The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response,
including time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed,
and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any
other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Office of
Management and Budget, Paperwork Reduction Project (0348-0046), Washington, DC 20503.
NEA/OGM-012; rev. 1/21