City of Edgewater
Site Plan Review App 5
Site Plan Requirements
1. Detailed location map including the relation of the project site to major streets, driveways, existing utilities, and
major physical features of the surrounding area.
2. Topographic information of the existing project site, which shall include, at a minimum: the project boundaries,
existing above ground improvements, a north arrow, a scale indicator, one-foot contour lines which extend at least
fifty (50) feet beyond the project in all directions, benchmark information (NGVD) and
a. Acreage certification of all land above the elevation of Mean High Water (MHW) line.
b. The Mean High Water line, if applicable.
c. The location of all submerged lands, if applicable.
3. Survey prepared, signed and sealed by a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) licensed and insured in the State of
Florida, showing the following; property lines, right-of-way, existing trees, easements, streets, railroads, utility
lines, stormwater improvements, ditches, culverts, water bodies, bridge, buildings, bulkheads and bulkhead lines,
fuel storage tanks, and other similar features on the site. A current survey means one that was prepared
specifically for the site plan application and reflects the present conditions found on the property. The survey
shall be submitted on sheet size twenty-four (24) by thirty-six (36) inches embossed by the PLS and shall identify
any discrepancies between field dimensions and platted dimensions.
4. Landscape Plan (to include planting schedule) showing existing and proposed plant list, number, types and sizes
in diameter of trees to be retained / removed / planted. Numbers, types and sizes of shrubs.
5. Calculations for New Volusia County Waterwise Ordinance; including Total Pervious Area; Micro Irrigation
Zone; Medium Irrigation Zone; and High Irrigation Zone.
6. Identification of legal positive outfall with the name of the adjacent property owner receiving storm water
discharge, if applicable. Show outfall to public conveyance.
7. The boundaries of the one hundred (100) year floodplain areas, wetlands, watercourses, ponds, wooded areas and
other similar conditions affecting the site.
8. Drainage Basin or watershed boundaries identifying locations of the routes of off-site waters onto, though, or
around the project.
9. A development schedule indicating the approximate date construction of the development or stages of the
development can be expected to begin and be completed.
10. Preliminary Floor Plans (not construction)
11. A statement explaining any known property boundary conflicts or disputes.
Proposed Development Activity and Design
Detail sheets shall be submitted on a sheet size twenty-four (24) by thirty-six (36) inches and at a scale no smaller than
one (1) inch equals fifty (50) feet, all dimensions in decimals. For large projects, a smaller scale generalized plot plan
may be submitted as a cover sheet to the details sheet. Detail sheets shall include the following information:
1. The location of the property by lot number, block number, and street address.