TR-300 [Rev. January 1, 2017] AGREEMENT TO PAY AND FORFEIT BAIL IN INSTALLMENTS Page 2 of 2
ADVISEMENT OF RIGHTS
hoosing to pay and forfeit bail in installments and not go into court, you will be giving up these rights:
• To appear
in court without deposit of bail for formal arraignment, plea, and sentencing;
• To ask for community service (if available) instead of paying the total amount due;
• To request and have a court trial, to challenge the charges without deposit of bail, unless the court
• To have a speedy court trial and have the charges dismissed if a speedy trial is requested but not
• To be represented by an attorney at your expense;
• To subpoena or present witnesses and physical evidence using the power of the court at no cost to you
and to testify on your own behalf;
• To confront and cross-examine all witnesses under oath testifying against you; and
• To remain silent and not testify.
any time before your final payment, if you have experienced a change in financial circumstances, you may
ask that the court consider your ability to pay. If the court considers your ability to pay, the court may modify
your installment plan, allow you to complete community service (if available) instead of paying the total amount
due, or suspend all or part of the fine. The court is not required to offer you any of the above options, and the
court may deny your request.
ou do not make a payment, please contact the court as soon as possible to make arrangements.