Terms & Conditions of the Bank Mails
• The Bank must be informed with any change of address with the client's authorized
• The Bank bears no responsibility in case the mail is not delivered to the last client's
• All correspondence from the Bank is considered delivered as soon as it has been sent
by mail to the client's last known address as advised to the Bank.
• Bank letters (whether received via e-mail, door to door or any other method) shall be
considered conclusive evidence of sending all correspondence and notifications to the
client at the latest address given to the Bank. These letters and correspondence
including the statement of accounts forwarded to us are considered final and
obligatory and conclusive evidence of their correctness and shall be held against the
client unless contested within fifteen days from their receipt.
• Service rates will be charged on a regular basis on each specific account.
• The Bank provides the mailing service without any guarantee whatsoever, whether
explicitly or implicitly.
General Conditions & Regulations
• The approval or rejection of the Account Opening Application is at the bank’s sole
discretion. The Bank reserves the right to reject the account opening without assigning
reasons. We also lose our right of recourse to claim any demand, concerning the
above, based upon the terms of liabilities for whatever reason or nature. Therefore, we
declare henceforth to exempt the bank from any contractual responsibility or
delinquency that may arise in this regard.
• Based upon the above, it is understood that the approval of this application and our
deposit of any funds related to this subject shall remain pending until the bank
investigates this request and decides whether to approve it or not at its sole discretion.
• It is agreed that the deposited funds, subject of this application, shall not yield any
interest payment during the period starting from the date of submitting this application
up to the date the bank approves it. Moreover, no interest payment shall be received
throughout the deposit duration in case the bank rejects this application.
• It is understood that the eligibility to interest payment is subject to the conditions and
the type of the requested account from our side.
• It is also agreed that in case the bank rejects this application, the bank’s responsibility
is limited to notify us to withdraw the deposited funds relevant to this application. We
hereby declare to exempt the bank from any contractual responsibility or delinquency
that may arise in this regard.
• It is understood that the bank’s decision regarding this application shall be taken within
………. working days from the date of its submission – whether a decision for approval
and specifying the Account Number or the rejection of this application altogether.
• According to this agreement, we authorize the bank to notify us of the above-
mentioned – or any other matter related to the account subject of this application – via
any means of communication the bank discerns; whether by e-mail sent to our e-mail
address stated in this application; or by registered mail delivered to our address stated
in this application; or by phone call; or SMS message sent to our mobile number
stated in this application. We also, authorize the bank to record the phone
conversation that take place between us and any of the bank’s representatives or
employees with regards to this contract. The bank shall not be held responsible in
case the communicated message is not delivered to our e-mail address or to any
other address recorded at the bank.
• We also authorize the bank – in case this application is approved – to notify us of our
Account number and whatever information related to this regard – via an SMS
message sent to our mobile number without any responsibility on the bank.
• We declare that the fund deposit made when submitting an account opening
application is subject to the terms and conditions of the account opening application
submitted by us on its date as indicated in this declaration. In case the application is
rejected, the bank’s responsibility is limited to notify us to withdraw these funds via any
means of communication as previously specified.
• FATCA Definition: US persons: Refers to any of the following: US government; a
citizen or resident of the US; a domestic partnership; a domestic corporation; any
estate (with certain exceptions); any trust if (i) a court within the US is able to exercise
primary supervision over the administration of the trust, and (ii) one or more US
persons have the authority to control all, US Tax Payer.
• FATCA ) / (: :
(ii) ) / (
• FATCA Declaration The customer shall disclose all information to satisfy FATCA
requirements. The Bank reserves the right to request for additional documentary
evidence and waivers, signed undertaking, (W-8 BEN or W-9), if required to support
the customer's US status or FATCA classification.
• FATCA: FATCA.
W- 8 BEN W-
• In case the customer satisfies the definition of US persons as per FATCA regulations,
the customer authorizes the Bank to disclose their personal information with respect
to all banking accounts (existing or new) maintained with the bank to the Internal
Revenue Services (IRS) in the United States of America (or its representatives or
agents) and to any other relevant regulatory authority without any responsibility or
liability on the Bank's part.
• New individual accounts will be reportable to IRS or other relevant regulatory authority
if any of the US indicia’s are found, unless the bank obtains or currently maintains
records supporting the customer's non-US status
• In case of change in circumstances by having one or more US indicia and become US
Tax Payer (such that the customer becomes a US Citizen, obtains a US Passport or
US telephone number or US residence address, etc), the customer shall promptly
furnish the Bank with the necessary details and documentation in this regard. .
• The customer shall hold the Bank harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages and
losses in the event of non-fulfilment of the above undertaking. The customer hereby
understands and acknowledges that the Bank is bound by certain global conditions,
restrictions and legal declaration for providing services to the citizens/residents of the
United States of America and that the citizenship/residency status can affect the
nature and extent of the services that can be derived from the Bank.
• We acknowledge that we have received a copy of this Application/Acknowledgement
on the date of its signature for reference and necessary action