1. Meter Deposit Fees: To establish a water, sewer and/or garbage account, every customer shall complete an application with the Village of Los
Lunas Utility Division in a timely manner. All new commercial accounts shall provide a deposit of one hundred dollars ($100.00) for services,
twenty-one hundred fifty dollars ($2000.00 + $150.00 connection fee) for bulk meters, and one hundred dollars ($100.00) for approved trash only
2. Payment Due: All bills for service are due on the 1st day of the month; payments received after the ninth day of the month will be considered in
arrears and subject to late fees of 10% of the balance owing.
3. Reconnection Charges: Any customer whose service is disconnected for nonpayment will be required to pay a reconnection fee of fifteen dollars
($15.00) in addition to all other fees and charges before being reconnected to the utility.
4. Tampering Charges: Any customer in violation of Ordinance 13.04.080 tampering with the meter will be assessed a fine of not less than one
hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) or no more than five hundred dollars ($500.00) per day.
5. Returned Check Charge: Any payment method returned for any reason will be assessed a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) service charge! You will be
required to pay the amount of the returned item plus the returned item fee in cash or by money order. (Returned checks cannot be redeposited! If
notice of three checks have been returned, checks will no longer be accepted as payment on the account.)
6. Trash: Please contact The Utility Division for bin cost and lease options available. ORD.8.12.090 D
7. Sewer: Charges for sewer are based on the billed amount of water usage each month. ORD 13.08.120 C.
8. Final Bills: It is the responsibility of the account holder to advise the Village Utility Billing Division 10 days prior to vacating the premises of the
business to generate a final bill to close the account. Your deposit will be applied to your final bill. All final bills are due upon receipt.
I have read and agree to the terms of application ____ (Please initial) Refer to ORD Chapter 13.04 for complete terms and conditions
I have read and agree to the terms of application.___________ (Please Initial) Refer to ORD Chapter 13.04 for complete terms and conditions