Application for Order for Service of Process by Posting and Mailing to Last Known Address and Declaration In Support
(Fill in Your Name, Address and Telephone number:)
In Pro Per or
SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO
IN THE MARRIAGE OF: )
) Case No.
(Petitioner) ) APPLICATION FOR ORDER
) FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS BY
v. ) POSTING AND MAILING TO LAST
) KNOWN ADDRESS; AND
(Respondent) ) DECLARATION IN SUPPORT
1. I am the Petitioner. I filed for divorce against Respondent on
(date the Petition was filed:)
2. Respondent is a necessary party to the action, and the court has issued a Summons.
3. I do not know the whereabouts of the Respondent. For this reason, I cannot serve my divorce
papers as required by the law (Code of Civil Procedure Sec. 415.10 et seq., and the Unified
Family Court Local Rules).
4. I have done a reasonable diligence search as shown by the Declaration below.
5. I am requesting an Order allowing service by posting the Petition and Summons on the
public bulletin board located in Room 103 of the San Francisco County Civic Center Courthouse