Page 2 of 2
Please attach the required supplemental documents as defined in the checklist below. Failure to include any documentation will
constitute an incomplete application and will not be processed until provided.
Signed authorization letter from all applicants, owners, and managers for the City to conduct a criminal
background check on each person described above.
2 Copy of Business Registration Certificate for the venue from the City of Harker Heights.
3 Security Plan for the Venue
Scale drawings of the site, including:
(a) All site improvements;
(b) The floor plan of each building; and
(c) A designation of the areas where the consumption of alcohol is to be allowed.
5 Proof of General Liability Insurance
6 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
I hereby acknowledge and affirm that I have read and understand the City of Harker Heights Ordinance 2020-10 regulating BYOB
businesses, and the information provided on this document is current and accurate. I understand this permit will be
administratively denied if it is determined that:
1. The applicant is under the age of 18 years;
2. The BYOB venue as proposed would not comply with Chapter 125 (BYOB Businesses) of the City of Harker Heights Code of
3. The applicant had a BYOB permit required by Chapter 125 (BYOB Businesses) of the City of Harker Heights Code of
Ordinances revoked within the preceding 12-month period;
4. By accepting a BYOB permit under this chapter, the permit holder consents that the Director, the Director's representative,
law enforcement personnel, code enforcement personnel, and other on-duty governmental personnel may enter the
premises during the hours of operation to conduct an investigation or inspect the premises to determine compliance
with this chapter.
5. A BYOB permit holder, a manager, and an employee of a BYOB venue shall provide the Director, the Director's
representative, law enforcement personnel, code enforcement personnel, and other on-duty governmental personnel
with immediate access to all portions of the premises.
6. The applicant provided incorrect or incomplete information on the application; or
7. The applicant has been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor that directly relates to the duties and responsibilities for
operating a BYOB venue, and the conviction makes the person inelligible to hold a permit.
I further acknowledge and understand that if this application is denied, I have the right to appeal this decision in accordance with
the Code of Harker Heights Section125.16 (Appeal).
Owner Printed Name
STAFF ONLY -- DO NOT FILL OUT