Hospitality Action, 62 Britton Street, London EC1M 5UY, 0808 802 0282
© Hospitality Action | Registered Charity No.1101083 | Registered in England & Wales Company No.04914871
Confidential Application Form 2020
Please complete all the sections overleaf and enclose the supporting paperwork. Incomplete
applications will be responded to by e-mail but this will lead to a delay in processing which might mean
the funds are exhausted before your case can be considered.
Covid-19 Grants are for £250 per household.
This grant scheme will be paid out from the 27th March 2020 until funds are exhausted.
To be eligible you must be :
Currently working within the UK hospitality industry or have worked in the industry within the last
month and have savings of less than £1,000 per person or £2,000 for a family or couple (including
rolling bank balance). We do not take into account any income you receive from state benefits.
To apply for the grant you need to:
• Complete the short application form on the next two pages.
• Provide us with evidence of your current or most recent employment within the hospitality
industry by sending us a copy of a full month’s bank statement for the previous month showing
your salary and name of employer.
• Please attach a recent statement for all accounts (bank, building society, post office).
• Please also send in any written evidence from your employer where you have either been made
redundant or had your hours or pay reduced as a direct result of the coronavirus.
• Applications can be considered from the 23rd March 2020 until this fund is exhausted.
Applications are limited to one per household.
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
heading: C-19 Grant
PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE AS WE MAY POSSIBLY HAVE TO CLOSE OUR OFFICE AND
WORK REMOTELY AND/OR ROYAL MAIL MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO DELIVER POST TO US