Office Ally | PO Box 872020 | Vancouver, WA 98687
If you need to request a timely filing letter for a claim submitted through Office Ally, please read and complete the
• Most payers will accept your file summary as proof of timely filing. To locate your file summary report for your
submitted claim please follow the instructions attached on the link below.
• If you have already attempted to use your file summary as proof of timely filing, and the payer has rejected it, please
obtain documentation from the payer stating they will not accept that report as proof of timely filing. You will need
to attach this documentation to your request. If you are not provided with documentation, please provide the
contact information and reference number for your call with the payer regarding this issue. *Please note this is
required for all payers except Magellan Behavioral Health.
• Please indicate on your request if the payer is requiring a 277 report. Please note that not all payers provide this
report. If it is not provided we would be unable to include it with your requested letter.
PLEASE NOTE, RESEARCH WILL NOT COMMENCE UNTIL YOU HAVE FOLLOWED ALL OF THE STEPS LISTED ON THIS GUIDE.
In order to complete your request, please provide us with the following information:
Office Ally Username (login):
Contact Name: Contact Phone Number:
Office Ally Claim ID: Date claim was sent:
Payer’s Phone No. (# called to verify status): Payer ID/Payer Name:
Payer call reference number: 277 Report Needed (Y/N):
Please email completed form and attached documentation to Support@OfficeAlly.com
I’VE SUBMITTED MY FORM, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
• After sending the email, you will receive a confirmation email with a Support Ticket #. Please allow Office
Ally 2-3 business days to review and complete your request. Please reference the Support Ticket #
whenever inquiring on this request.
• Once the letter is complete, it will be emailed to the authorized contact email(s) listed on your account in a
password protected file (due to the patient information contained in the letter). We will call the Contact
Person listed on the request above with the password to access the file.
Requesting a Timely Filing Letter