American ≤uarter Horse Hall of Fame
• Inductee into the American ≤uarter Horse Hall of Fame must have been outstanding over a period of years as a sire, dam, competitor or must
have brought exceptional visibility to the American ≤uarter Horse.
• Inductee must be registered either as an American ≤uarter Horse or Thoroughbred.
• Inductee must be deceased.
• Completed Hall of Fame nomination deadline is November 1, 2018.
• Send nomination package to
American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame
2601 I-40 East
Amarillo, TX 79104
NOMINATION CONTACT INFORMATION:
Nomination Submitted by:
Daytime Phone Number:
Registration No. (if known):
Date of Death:
Owner at Time of Death:
Supporting materials and suggested sources for reference in preparation of the nominee’s biographical information include articles in the American
≤uarter Horse Journal, The American ≤uarter Horse Racing Journal, America’s Horse and other periodicals; competition records of A≤HA and other related
organizations, such as the National Cutting Horse Association (NCHA) and the National Reining Horse Association (NRHA); reference letters
from those who knew the nominee; and personal testament from the individual preparing the nomination.
Copies of all supporting materials, including articles from periodicals, reference and support letters, personal testaments and other information,
should be submitted with the nomination package.
AQHA RELATED ACTIVITIES AND HONORS:
OTHER EQUINE INDUSTRY ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS AND HONORS:
MOST PROMINENT OFFSPRING AND THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS, HONORS AND AWARDS:
OTHER SUPPORTING INFORMATION: