1. This undertaking must be properly completed by the new consumer in respect of a fire service or an inside service and lodged with the Water
Authority for registration as the consumer. The Water Authority may approve any person who meets the criteria as stipulated in Section 7 of the
Waterworks Ordinance as the registered consumer without seeking consent of the existing registered consumer.
2. Sewage charges and trade effluent surcharges (if applicable) are payable by consumer whose premises are connected to public sewers.
3. The deposit paid under this undertaking is not transferable and may be applied by the Water Authority at any time to the payment of any charges.
4. The liability of the consumer under this undertaking shall continue until
(i) another consumer is approved by the Water Authority in his/her place; or
(ii) the undertaking is cancelled by the Water Authority.
Should there be any change in consumership/management of the premises, the consumer should notify the Water Authority to discharge his/her
5. Please provide the service address in details. The application with incomplete or incorrect address will not be processed.
6. Please provide the meter number if it is known to you.
7. Please provide a correct “Effective Date of Taking up” that you are willing to be the Registered Consumer (RC) of a water account.
8. You should take meter reading yourself only if it is safe to do so. The Water Authority and the Government of the Hong Kong Special
Administrative Region shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever caused by the taking of meter reading by yourself
or your agent.
9. If you select to receive your “Bill” in Chinese and wish to have your name and correspondence address printed in Chinese in the “Bill”, please
provide the said information in Chinese.
Notes related to Types of Service Supply (Notes 10-16)
10. There are two service supply types (Domestic supply and Non-domestic supply) to be selected. Please select only ONE.
11. For “Domestic Supply” service type, please provide the size of the service address for our reference.
12. For “Non-domestic supply” service type, you must select “Trade Effluent Surcharge (TES) Chargeable Trade” or “Others”.
13. Six-digit Classification Code and Trade Description must be filled in.
14. Please provide the “Estimated Monthly Water Consumption” for our reference.
15. If discrepancies exist between the stated classification code and trade description, the classification code shall prevail. The classification code
and description can be obtained from our website at http://www.wsd.gov.hk or our Customer Enquiry Centres.
16. Should there be any subsequent changes to your business which affect the classification, please notify the Customer Services Section of Drainage
Services Department at G/F, Western Magistracy, 2A Pok Fu Lam Road, Hong Kong of the new classification code and trade description.
17. For a firm/company, a photocopy of the Business Registration Certificate should be provided together with the application form.
For an individual applicant, he/she should provide a photocopy of his/her Identity Card or passport showing his/her particulars together with the
application form. The photocopy of the identity documents will be destroyed immediately after the checking process.
18. Any change of correspondence address should be reported to the Water Authority immediately.
19. e-Bill is applicable to routine and final bills. Deposit bill will only be sent by post. For details of the e-Bill Services, please visit our website:
2824 5000 (For domestic supply or flushing supply in personal capacity only)
Customer Enquiry Centres (Please call 2824 5000 for addresses and operating hours)
http://www.wsd.gov.hk (For domestic supply or flushing supply in personal capacity only)
Water Supplies Department, 43/F Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Purposes of Collection
1. The personal data provided in this application form will be used for the purpose of or in connection with a change of consumership, the payment
and collection of water and/or other charges administered by the Water Authority and other related matters.
2. It is obligatory for you to supply the personal data as required by this form. If you fail to supply the required data, your application may be
Classes of Transferees
3. The personal data you provide may be disclosed to other government bureaux and departments for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
Access to Personal Data
4. You have a right of access to and correction of your personal data as provided for in sections 18 and 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 of the
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in this application
5. Enquiries concerning the personal data collected by means of this application form, including the making of access and corrections, should be
addressed to the Departmental Secretary of Water Supplies Department at 48/F Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, HK.
W.W.O. 1—Form F( c ) (Rev.6/2017)