Please attach to the application form responses to the following prompts. Attach these items in the order
provided below. Each attachment should have a cover page that identifies the attachment, e.g.,
“Attachment 1: Project Summary.”
All applicants are advised that any and all records (documents, correspondence, memoranda, etc.), received or
maintained by RIHousing may be a matter of public record and subject to release upon a request from a
member of the public under the Rhode Island Access to Public Records Act (“APRA”), R.I. Gen. Laws
Section 38-2-1 et seq. In response to a request, RIHousing has the right, in its sole discretion, to redact or
withhold information which is exempt from disclosure under APRA, including trade secrets and commercial
or financial information which is of a privileged or confidential nature. RIHousing recommends that any
portion of any attachment in the application that contains such information be clearly labeled with the legend
Attachment 1: Project Summary
Provide a summary of the project not to exceed 2 pages in length. The summary should include:
• Narrative description of the project, including uses, project location, whether the project
involves new construction or adaptive reuse, size of the project, project cost, and construction
• Description of the background of the project’s developer, emphasizing relevant experience.
• Aggregate amount of RIHousing’s Workforce Housing Innovation Pilot financing sought and
why funding of that size is essential to completion of the project.
• Description of the public benefits of the project.
Attachment 2: Site Map
• Provide a map that shows the project site and includes the municipal tax assessor’s parcel
identification number for each parcel involved in the project site.
• Provide a second map that shows the project site and its immediate surroundings.
• Both maps should be 11x17.
Attachment 3: Site Control
• Provide a list of each parcel involved in the project site, identified by the municipal tax assessor’s
parcel identification number, and status of the site control for each (e.g. owned, under contract, in
• Attach to that list documentation evidencing the existing site control (e.g., deed, contract, lease, etc.)
Attachment 4: Residential Breakdown
• Provide the number of units in the project, a description of the unit sizes and layouts, and:
• Projected sale or rental rates for each type of unit/layout, AMI Income Restriction, Maximum
restricted rent, Market Rate Rent, Restricted Term of Affordable or Workforce Housing status.
Attachment 5: Renderings
• Provide architectural elevations, massing plans and/or renderings for the project. These drawings