RTT Jan 2019
Wichita State University Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Project Status Report
Date of this Report:
Title of Research Study:
1. Please indicate the current status of the project (select one):
Recruitment, enrollment, and/or subject intervention are active.
Enrollment is permanently closed; subject intervention is active. (No new consent forms will be issued.)
Enrollment is open but no subjects have been enrolled and no additional risks have been identified.
Enrollment is permanently closed; all subjects have completed all research-related interventions; the
research remains active only for long-term follow-up of subjects or data analysis. (No new consent
forms will be issued.)
2. Have there been any changes to the protocol including but not limited to procedures, consent form, study
population, or personnel that have not been approved by WSU IRB?
Yes - submit an amendment form and all relevant documents.
3. Has the study sponsor or the funding source changed?
Yes – Please explain
4. How many total participants have been enrolled since the beginning of the research project?
5. Please submit the Word version of the current consent form(s). Was informed consent obtained
from all enrolled participants?
N/A (No participants have been enrolled)
N/A (WSU IRB has approved a waiver of written consent)
N/A (Online survey)