License Agreement Request Form – wedding and receptions Crosley Estate R-19-003 09/18/19
Important Crosley Estate Contract Highlights
Please initial all boxes
1. _____ Standard Rental hours are from 12pm until 11pm. Additional hours are available for rent at $250 per each additional hour. Additional
hours must be listed in the initial license agreement or added by addendum. Hours not listed at the time of contracting may not be available
later. Unscheduled additional hours are charged at time and a half. Please make sure you have contracted enough time for ALL vendors
including deliveries to move in and out. Large tents can take several hours.
2. _____ Guaranteeing Space and Refunds - Space is not guaranteed until a license agreement is signed by both parties. Cancellations less than
six months prior to the event date are not eligible for refunds.
3. _____ Rental space –1
Floor + 2
Floor Common Areas include all public areas of the first floor (great room, dining room, library, breakfast
nook, bride’s room and public restrooms); and public areas of the 2
floor (the balcony, ship room, groom’s room and public restrooms); plus,
the patio and pavilion. There are locked rooms upstairs used for storage that are not included.
“Grounds or Lawn” refers to the bayside lawn. Set up of equipment including tables, chairs, etc. on the bayside lawn will be considered
“rental” and will incur additional charges.
4. _____ Rehearsal – For $100, rehearsals of up to two hours in length may be scheduled. If scheduled on a Manatee County holiday the rate
increases to $500 for up to two hours in length. A rehearsal time may be requested at 60 days prior to the event and will be confirmed for
availability no more than 30 days prior to the event. Rehearsal times are based on availability of the facility. Food service during rehearsal is
not permitted. Rehearsals are intended as a practice for the wedding ceremony. They are a non-exclusive use and showings, or other business
may be taking place during rehearsals. Rehearsals do not take precedence over a contracted, scheduled event.
5. _____ Liability insurance is required on all events. Insurance requirements will be provided in your License Agreement. Sources will be
provided to you to purchase insurance.
6. _____ Catering – Powel Crosley Estate has multiple in-house caterers to provide your food and beverage service. These in-house caterers
work closely with the Crosley staff and fully understand the rules of the facility. The Caterer must handle rentals (including linens and tents)
and will pay a commission to the Crosley Estate. You may handle the handle entertainment, limos, clothing and flowers. Referrals may be
available from the in-house caterers as well.
7. _____ Alcohol Service - Powel Crosley Estate or its designee has an exclusive right to provide and handle all alcohol service. You cannot bring
in personal alcohol to the building. Donated alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Liquor cannot be removed from the premises. Alcohol
pricing will be applied at the prevailing rate in effect at the time of the event.
8. _____ Equipment - The following equipment will be available: 20 – 60” round tables, 12 – 8’ tables and 4-6’ tables. Set up and tear down of
this equipment will be the responsibility of the caterer as per our agreement with them.
9. _____ Not Permitted – Sparklers, sky lanterns, fireworks or other things projected into the air are not permitted on the facility property. Live
rose petals are not permitted. Drones are not permitted by the FAA due to airport proximity.
10. _____ Deliveries and site visits - The Estate is not an open facility. Site Visits and deliveries must be scheduled in advance. Deliveries must be
received and removed the day of the event. Please plan with your caterer and vendors to adhere to this policy.
11. _____ Payments - Estimated balance of charges, per your pre-event invoice, will be due no less than two weeks prior to the event. Payments
can be made through the online payment portal via our website “make payment”. Checks are not accepted less than 30 days prior to event.
All charges must be paid in advance. A final invoice will be issued following the event showing all charges and credits to the account.
12. _____ The weather in Florida can be unpredictable. It is suggested you have “Plan B” in place with your caterer.
13. IMPORTANT – The business office will retain your file with signed license agreement until approximately two months prior to the event. At
that time an Advance Form will be emailed to you for completion. This is the starting point of your coordination journey for you and the
Signing this confirms you have read and understood this information and that you will pass this on to those involved in the planning of your
event. Retain a copy of this request form for your records.
Signature _____________________________________________________________ Date _____________________________________
Return this application to Crosley Estate, Attn. Business Office, One Haben Blvd., Palmetto, Florida 34221
Fax to 941-729-1820