Water/Wastewater Leak Adjustment Request – Instructions and Form WAT-D-2
If you have experienced a leak on your property and it has impacted your utility bill, please use the following
information to complete the Water/Wastewater Leak Adjustment Request Form to request an adjustment to
• Complete a copy of the Water/Wastewater Leak Adjustment Request Form which accompanies this
• Be sure that all of your correspondence to the City of Tampa Utilities includes your service address, your
current utility account number and your daytime telephone number.
• Aer you have repaired a leak on your property, please provide the following information to document
your repair activities and your costs.
1. a completed Water/Wastewater Leak Adjustment Request Form
2. a copy of your plumber’s bill
3. a letter outlining what was repaired ( be sure your letter includes the date of repair)
4. all receipts for materials
• Submit the required form and documentation via mail or fax to:
City of Tampa Water Department / Billing Section
3901 E. 26th Ave. (not accessible to the public)
Tampa, FL 33605
Fax: (813) 274-8358
• When City of Tampa Utilities receives all of the required information, we will review your water use
over the past 12 months to determine an appropriate and fair amount to bill you for the period during
which you experienced the leak. If your utility account does not have at least a one year history of water
consumption, we may delay our response to your request until such time that your account has
accumulated a “normal use” history.
• If your bill is too large to pay in one month, please contact the City of Tampa Utilities Call Center at
(813) 274-8811, option 2, to request City of Tampa Utilities to provide payment arrangements.
Please contact the City of Tampa Utilities Call Center at 274-8811, option #3, if you have any questions.
Tampa Water Department • 3901 E. 26th Avenue •Tampa FL 33605
(813) 274-8811 • tampagov.net/Water
Oce Hours: 8am to 5pm • Monday thru Friday
Emergency Response line is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days- a week • (813) 274-7400