Washtenaw Community College
Winter 2021 Entry (2020-21 Academic Year)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM
Rev. 6/10/20 Health and Second Tier Admissions Office · Washtenaw Community College · 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Phone: (734) 973-3596 or (734) 477-8998 · Fax: (734) 677-5408 · Email: email@example.com · www.wccnet.edu
Additional information is provided below that is important and pertains to the program. Please carefully read all statements.
1. The requirements outlined in this packet are based on the academic year/semester indicated above. Admission
requirements/criteria are reviewed annually and subject to change. You are expected to meet all admission requirements for
each semester you apply, and if offered admission, you must meet all program requirements of the catalog term in which you
first begin the program.
• Mammography (CPMAM): https://www.wccnet.edu/learn/departments/alhd/programs/cpmam/
a. Program applications are semester specific and only valid for the semester in which you applied. If your application is
closed for any reason and wish to be reconsidered for admission to the program, you will need to meet current
admission requirements and submit a new application to a future semester.
b. Each semester, approximately 12 students are accepted to the program for a Winter semester start. This is a full-time
program and no part-time option is available.
2. This program utilizes WCC’s Limited Enrollment Admission Process for determining admission to the program. Applicants
are required to meet all admission prerequisites/criteria and are admitted to the program on a first-qualified, first-admitted
basis until all seats are filled. If there are more qualified applicants than seats available for two or more consecutive
admission cycles, WCC reserves the right to utilize our Competitive Admission Process for determining admission to this
program in future semesters. Details regarding WCC’s admission processes can be found on WCC’s website below.
• Health and 2
Tier Admissions & Competitive Admission Process (including Point Scales for All Programs):
• Admission to High Demand Programs: https://www.wccnet.edu/about/policies/2005.php
3. Please read and review the information found on the department’s website below for more important information regarding the
• Radiography: http://health.wccnet.edu/radiography/
4. WCC sends all communications regarding application and admission statuses directly to your WCC student email address. It
is extremely important that you check your WCC email on a regular basis so you do not jeopardize your status. Please be
aware that WCC assumes any information sent to your WCC email has been received and reviewed. It is also important to
keep your contact information current in the College system (including addresses, emails, phone numbers). If WCC is unable
to contact you regarding your application and/or you do not respond to any contacts made by WCC, your application be
closed. Contact information can be update online through your WCC Gateway account by clicking on MyWCC and then
Personal Information, at Student Connection (2
floor, Student Center), or by calling (734) 973-3543.
Residency is verified upon submission of your program application. For information on WCC’s policies and procedures
regarding residency or to learn of additional documentation that can be submitted to verify residency, please visit WCC’s
6. Official transcripts must be submitted before any transfer credit can post to your WCC record and/or count towards
application requirements. Information regarding transfer credit can be found on WCC’s website below:
• Transfer Credit: https://www.wccnet.edu/start-now/degree/transfer-to-wcc.php
3 of 6