1. IVR IN AND CHECK IN WITH MANAGER WHEN YOU ARRIVE ONSITE
2. ADDRESS THE ISSUE
3. CHECK OUT WIITH MANAGER
4. GET STORE STAMP AND SIGNATURE FROM MANAGER ON SRR REPORT AND CFP PAPERWORK BEFORE LEAVING LOCATION
6. IF STORE IS ON FIRE WATCH- ADVISE MANAGER THAT THE STORE IS ON FIRE WATCH, GET MANAGER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME AND WRITE IT
ON THE WORK ORDER. THEN NOTIFY CFP THAT THE STORE HAS BEEN PLACED ON FIRE WATCH.
7. NOTIFY CFP THAT WORK IS COMPLETED AND WHAT TECH DID ONSITE.
8. CHECKOUT WITH CFP IVR
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1) By performing the work described herein. Technician and Technician's company and/or employee accept all terms and conditions of this work order.
2) If Technician is a CFP Affiliate, the terms and conditions of the Affiliate Contract apply to and are incorporated into this work order.
3) Technician and Technician's company and/or employer represent that they are covered by adequate worker's compensation, general liability, and automotive liability insurance policies.
4) Technician and Technician's company and/or employer represent that they are properly licensed/certified and trained to perform this work order.
5) No mechanic's or similiar lien will be recorded or asserted against Customer.
6) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Contractor makes NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE OR WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No promise not
contained herein or affirmation of fact made by any employee, agent or representative of the Contractor shall constitute a warranty by the Contractor or give rise to any liability or obligation. Contractor’s liability to Customer for personal
injury, death, or property damage arising from performance under this contract shall be limited to the contract price. Customer shall hold Contractor harmless from any and all third party claims for personal injury, death or property
damage, arising from Customer’s failure to maintain these systems or keep them in operative condition, whether based upon contract, warranty, tort, strict liability or otherwise. In no event shall the Contractor be liable for any special,
indirect, incidental, consequential or liquidated, penal or any economic loss damages of any character, including but not limited to loss of use of the Customer’s property, lost profits or lost production, whether claimed by the Customer or
by any third party, irrespective of whether claims or actions for such damage are based upon contract, warranty, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
7) INDEMNITY Customer shall indemnify and hold CFP harmless from any and all third party claims for bodily injury, death, property, or economic loss arising from Customer's failure to maintain it's fire and alarm systems or to keep
them in operative condition.
153 Technology Drive, Ste. 200, Irvine, CA 92618 | 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE 1-866-556-4501 Fax 949-861-6889