Virginia Military Institute Lexington, Virginia 24450-0304 Click here to view VMI’s Non-Discrimination Statement.
S e c o n d a r y s c h o o l r e p o r t
Name of applicant___________________________________________________________________________________________________
last, ﬁrst, middle, prex
street , city, state, zip
ofﬁcial name, address
School guidance department telephone number ____________________________________
CEEB secondary school number _____________________________
School Grading Key: (numerical equivalent, i.e. C = 70-75)
A = ___________________ B = _____________________ C = _____________________ D = ___________________
Rate the strength of curriculum this student has completed
______ Minimal college prep ______ Demanding ______ Very Demanding ______ Most Demanding
TO THE COUNSELOR OR COLLEGE ADVISOR
We ask that you provide the following information so that we can know more about your school and this applicant.is form is conﬁdential and will
be destroyed before the student matriculates at Virginia Military Institute. Please submit this form via mail or upload it to our secure site: vmi.edu/
Objective information about the applicant:
1. is applicant ranks __________ from the top in a class numbering __________.is applicant has a cumulative grade point
average of __________ on a 4.0 scale. is data covers the period from ______________ through ______________.
2. In what context(s) have you known the applicant? _______________________________________________________________________
3. Will this student receive the Virginia Advanced Studies Diploma? ___ Yes ___ No
4. Is the student enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, Advanced Placement (AP) or Advanced Placement (AP) Capstone
Experience? ___ Yes ___ No If Yes, which program? _______________________________________________________________
5. Has the applicant ever been placed on probation, served any suspension or dismissed from your institution? ___ Yes ___ No
6. Do you have any reason to doubt this student’s honesty or to think he/she would ﬁnd it difﬁcult to work under an honor system?
___ Yes ___ No If yes, please explain fully.
Signature of person completing this form ___________________________________ Print name: ___________________________________
E-mail address: ____________________________ Title: _____________________________________ Phone number: _________________
Important note: e high school counselor should send this student’s mid-year report to the Oce of Admissions by February 1 or soon thereafter.
is report may be sent on the school’s standard grade report form.
click to sign
click to edit